Reasons to send the child to the boarding school
These days, boarding schools all over the country are gaining in popularity. Parents are more interested to make their children to enroll with the best boarding school to groom and discipline their child and to make them a better person. Surveys conducted globally have shown three times increase in recent times, in the number of children seeking admissions at such institutions. The popular reasons cited are flexible curriculum, wonderful ambiance, green lush surroundings and small batch size.
Some motivating factors to seek admissions at the top boarding schools in India
- Improved resources: Be it for boys or girls, the boarding schools have always been much stronger and better with regards to resources and infrastructure. They also offer their students with the latest facilities, educational methodology and technical tools. The institutes also are affiliated with the respective boards in the country, there ensuring higher standards of education to be imparted to the child. The faculties are also handpicked to make sure that children are provided with proper and in-depth knowledge and education. These schools also do stress on extra-curricular activities like sports, art and craft and others to ensure that the child is able to enjoy all round development.
- Better opportunities to get admission in reputed colleges: Students who have completed their education from the reputed boarding schools are able to get quick admission into good colleges of their choice, anywhere in the country or abroad. There are two reasons cited for this. First is the presence of dedicated advisors who can provide assistance to children with college admissions. But in any conventional school, there is present a single counselor to work in multi-faceted profile. Hence, the success rate of boarding school is much more. Secondly, the boarding schools are also connected closely with colleges, universities and their admission committees. Therefore, better reputation and rapport is enjoyed thereby providing lucrative option to students.
- Consistent performance: It could be that both the parents lead a busy work schedule and are required to change their locations frequently. A better alternative for their kids will be boarding school as it provides stability and consistency in life. There are Indian boarding schoolswhich do offer education right from pre-primary to high school level. This way, children will not be affected with their parents’ movements and also focus well in their studies.
- Higher education standards: When compared to conventional schools, the boarding schools do offer higher education standards. Children are surrounded by others who are equally intelligent and also gain knowledge from the experienced and highly qualified teachers. Therefore, by spending precious time with well groomed and talented people, there is witnessed tremendous growth in their personality traits. This automatically leads to their increased motivation levels and to enhance on every front.
- Amazing personality development: With competition getting intense, it has become imperative for children to gain all-round development.
Offering world class education and extra-curricular infrastructure, the boarding schools are indeed the most preferred choice among parents, eager to fortify their child’s academic future and career.