How to Send Money through Oxigen Wallet
Now days it’s really become easy to send money through Oxigen wallet from one platform to other platform. But, peoples want to make it easier and relevant several ways. If you are thinking about how to make sharing money via social networking podium like Facebook and WhatsApp, then it’s become fact by Oxigen wallet. The Oxigen wallet app will provide you the service to make transaction easy via third party payment. You can pay your phone, DTH, and electricity bills in easy way and you can also use money for the future and pays and etc.
You can also make transaction from bank with using of net banking; many of apps are already here to serve you better. Then you are thinking about that, why the Oxigen Wallet is different from other apps. You can send money through Oxigen wallet on social networking sites like Facebook and WhatsApp too. This is a really great way to have your money in your hand for any emergencies and needs. This is a great way to making money transaction easily through your mobile anyhow and anytime.
Read also: How to use Whatsapp on your Desktop/Laptop
How Oxigen wallet works!
- Download Oxigen app from playstore for Android, IOS and Windows.
- Launch the app and choose the friend from social networking websites and send money.
- You will able to send the money from social media apps, if they won’t have account it can be transfer too. After sign up of your friend they will able to use the money.
- You can also transfer the money to bank accounts through providing the Beneficiary’s bank A/c number of receiver
- Use your debit and credit cards, from your bank using IMPS fund transfer.
- IMPS is an use for instant money transfer and its available for 24/7 over 60+ banks.
After sending money you can also pay your bills of DTH, Phone and electricity. The app is running under the RBI a guideline, that’s why the limit has been specifically set for a day and month by the Oxigen wallet. The Oxigen wallet like your ATM cards and debit cards, its have 6 digits pin for the safe transaction and transferring money.
Limits and Charges of Oxigen Wallet!
For the several reasons of RBI guidelines the Oxigen wallet has been set a limit for adding money transferring money. Oxigen has been tied up for the National transactions and payments, Oxigen is the first non-bank wallet and allows to transfer money in India.
This is an approved by the Reserve Bank of India, and this is easy and convenient way to transfer and receive money. You make many recharges and payments in discount using of promo codes and coupons.
Important Note: – For having great experience of Oxigen wallet you have to use money in regular basis. After adding money to wallet you have to use the money in 6 months, otherwise it will be expires.