With the fascinating social media breakthrough, mobile marketing, and search engine optimization, many may assume that email marketing is decaying or decadent. That’s a wrong and far-fetched assumption. Email marketing is pretty much alive and kicking. It’s arguably the most viable and profitable way of marketing. Read on to know why.
- Email marketing provides more scopes for your brand and drives a better ROI. With email marketing, your brand can enhance relationships with a broader audience or traffic at a fraction of the traditional media’s cost.
- There are definite reasons to initiate an email marketing campaign. First is targeted audiences. When you have a target audience, you can solve every inherent issue of non-targeted marketing.
- Placing of television advertisement, diner placements, or periodicals with zero control are a bygone era.
- Email marketing gives you more control over the ones seeing it. You can segment your contacts on the basis of their location, demographics, lead status, and other data points.
- It’s also very cost-effective, which is its most conspicuous advantage. No advertising costs, no postage charges, and no print costs.
When you’ve followers who receive your business updates, you can think differently about boosting sales annually. Metrics of email marketing help you to see how your email campaigns are performing.
- These insights make your market-savvy and smarter. They also provide a better understanding of the interests and needs of your consumer base.
- Whether you’re a retail store that seeks to increase traffic to your site, or an e-commerce brand that sells stuff online, email marketing can be the tool.
- If you have an Instagram business account, loop the email campaigns with your account and see the difference.
- If you want to get buy real Instagram likes, there are dedicated sites for that purpose.
- Email marketing lets market your product with a personal touch.
- Unlike other marketing domains that often confine your ability to underline and customize your message for the different types of audiences you interact with, email campaigns can provide you with the bandwidth to organize your audience into segments.
- You can communicate with them in accordance with the location, purchase behavior, interest, and more.
- Generating leads is another main work of email marketing. Not everybody who joins your email bandwagon is ready to buy a product or sign up for your case.
- Email gives you the scope to capture a new visitor’s fancy/attention. You can then cultivate the bond with informative and helpful content.
Enhanced brand recognition
Some of the most popular brands in the world are so reputable that they are synonymous with the sector and industry wherein they operate. All their emails entail brilliant curation and are relevant.
- Email marketing is a superb way to build your brand identity as it provides a direct line or link to the email inboxes of your potential and/or existing customers.
- After you create valuable content for your followers, you’ll have an edge over your market rivals.
- Optimization of time and budget is another crucial aspect. While big brands can afford to buy advertising space at big events, small businesses don’t have the resources or luxury.
- Once you start creating good content for your customer/s, you will score more points than your competitors.
- You can also use your emails to elicit useful feedback. They can tell if your customers are content with your content, or if they want to learn/know something different.
- You can start a social media discussion or use a survey. Once you involve your audience in the thread, you can know exactly how to proceed with useful content in your email marketing.
- Communicate with your customers or clients through emails. This is what every marketer should focus on right from the outset.
- It’s easy to let the intricacies of creating an email marketing strategy catch you up. It’s important to know what works for your business and customers.
- The entire process involves a lot of patience and learning, but there’s also a huge cope to communicate with your audience instead of sending emails throughout the year.
Delivering targeted messages
The majority of marketing honchos or Instagram marketers would readily pay to make sure that they are only spending on targeting people who are interested in their products/services.
- With email marketing, you have the bandwidth to go one step further. You can send emails to only those subscribers or/and customers who meet a specific criterion.
- If a brand, franchise or affiliate store places an offer in certain regions of the country, you can easily arrange it through emails, which you send exclusively to those living in those areas.
- If there’s a rebate or sale on cosmetic items, you can arrange it for only those who show interest in beauty products. Only they will receive your email.
- Segmentation of email list works superbly for brands that garner information about their followers and customers.
- The survey shows how marketers use this method to boost enhanced engagement. The threadbare spray and pray tactic of sending the cliched email to all customers or subscribers no longer clicks.
- The brands that see the best outcomes from their email marketing program are now segmenting campaigns and data to ensure that they’re providing the most relevant content to individuals.
- Easy measuring and sharing hold the key here. Most email marketing tools allow you to click through, track and open conversion rates.
- It makes it easy to discern how you can improve your campaign. You can make these changes almost instantly too. On the contrary, broadcast or print advertising necessitates quite a bit of work to alter.
Bigger and better ROI
A survey by a leading American organization revealed that email marketing achieved 122% ROI on an average. It was 4 times more than other marketing mediums, including direct mail, social media, and paid search.
Automated emails help you enhance your personalized marketing communications. Simultaneously, you can reduce the number of office hours for your employees. Automation is the fulcrum of successfully nurturing and triggering marketing directives.
It’s another crucial tool to created tailored and relevant marketing emails.
Author Bio –
Ariya Stark has been working on the importance of social media in marketing with thousands of real Instagram followers for her postings.