Work On Your Instagram Videos To Gain Fashion Site Traffic
You will need to work on your Instagram photos and videos if you want to make your marketing efforts more productive. This is required by all businesses irrespective of their type. However, businesses related to fashion products need to follow this more diligently to gain more traffic to their sites.
Ideally, Instagram happens to be the best and more productive and powerful tool for fashion businesses because this is a platform where creativity pays. This is because this platform where you can post only visual contents. With properly curated content that includes both the photos and videos, fashion brands can showcase their products in the best possible way.
You must, therefore, know the requirements and specifics of IGTV Video, which is one of the most useful features of Instagram that helps fashion brands a lot to drive traffic towards their sites. The different video options will help in lots of ways such as:
- It will increase the visibility of your product
- It will result in higher levels of engagement
- It will make the products look more appealing and useful to the viewers and
- It will inform and educate your audience about the specifics of your product.
Just make sure your video is created for IGTV which should be different from standard videos.
- It must be saved in MP4 format and use vertical orientation always and an aspect ratio of 4:5 to 16:9.
- If you add captions to your videos, limit kit to the ideal length of 125 characters and the length of the video anywhere from 5 to 60 minutes, depending on the content of it.
All these will help you to build strong relationships with your prospects and customers and at the same time will enable you to attract more Instagram followers.
Optimize it for mobile
There are two specific things that you should keep in mind when you design your videos for Instagram.
- First, you must keep the time factor in mind. This is very important because you will get a very short time to grab the attention of the users. People will stop watching it within a minute if there is nothing interesting or informative in it. Therefore, keep it short and sweet using only the important sides of your product to raise the interest of the viewers.
- Secondly, you must optimize it for mobile because Instagram is a mobile app. Use simple graphics. It must be clear, bold and bright. Remove all visual clutters to make it more comprehensive. Test its effectiveness by paying it with the sound off as most of the time it will be viewed on mute or in public places with lots of other sounds.
You may add a compelling caption to your video and even include a description if there are any gaps that need to be filled up.
Formulate your objectives
When creating your IGTV video you must do so according to your objectives. This will ensure that your video meets your needs and also make sure that people love it.
The most important thing to make sure is that it blends seamlessly and organically with the Instagram feeds of your users. It is also required to ensure that your video stands out so that your users do not miss it while scrolling down.
According to reports, after the launch of IGTV, there are more than one million active advertisers on this network. This has impacted the organic feeds everywhere as well as the traffic to your site.
However, it is only a properly curated video that will prevent the users from scrolling over your video. Make sure that your video is natural, beautiful and speaks only about you and your product irrespective of the elements used in it. This will ensure that the video blends seamlessly into the users’ feed.
Include Instagram Live Stories
Ideally, the live platform of Instagram is a part of the story’s feature. Though it disappears after24-hours the expanded feature will not only allow you to share your story after the live broadcast is over but you can also save it to your camera roll. This will allow you to share it on other platforms as well.
- This means that you will be able to extend your reach even more. It will also feature live in the discover section of Instagram.
- It also means that with such visibility boost your live video stand out in the stories to feed automatically.
All these will help you to establish a better connection with your users, especially those who have not heard of you, till now.
The innovative features that will help you to reach out to a larger audience including:
- Broadcast within the app
- Notifying the followers when you go live
- Users can also interact in real-time with your video and even
- Invite guests to watch the live video.
When the video ends, you can see the options to share or save your videos.
Few expert tips
In order to create and use your videos in the best possible ways, here are a few tips from the experts that you should follow.
- Restrict your videos to 15 and 90 seconds in length because after that there will be a sharp decline in the level of engagement.
- Get to the point straightaway. This will enable you to hook the viewers within the first five seconds.
- Educate the people about your product and also why they should watch your video. For this, you should add a caption or text along with it.
In addition to that above, you must also create a good thumbnail for your video. This will double the effects and results. Also, make sure that you create vertical videos as per the requirement of IGTV.
Always introduce your brand most authentically and show your latest product or products on offer. Do not miss the opportunity to promote any upcoming event or sale. All these will become easy and more effective when you create and upload the best videos on IGTV. It is even easier when you use the different tools available for it or take help from the professionals.
Author Bio –
Ariya Stark has been working on the importance of social media in marketing with thousands of real Instagram followers for her postings.