Most companies that want to become more open to their customers have long started a blog where they cover various events taking place in the life of the company, talk about work processes, updates, new arrivals of goods, and much more. These blogs emphasize interacting with users informally and casually through articles, images and illustrations, and videos.
However, in addition to this type of blog, every company has the opportunity to create a vlog. What is vlogging? If you have never come across this concept, then once you get to know it, you will be able to understand that this can be a great opportunity to develop the potential of your business.
That’s a combination of two words, i.e., video blog, which refers to the process of shooting and creating video materials, as well as their placement on the official website or various platforms. Moreover, the obvious advantage of this type of blog is that it will not cost you a penny. In addition, there is no need to buy expensive equipment since your vlogging kit can consist of a smartphone with a high-quality camera and a tripod.
If you are a business owner and are looking for affordable ways to attract the attention of users, then in this article, we will talk about all the advantages of this type of blog, talk about the best platforms for vlogging, and also give instructions on what to shoot about.
How can your company benefit?
- When it comes to companies, the only things we can imagine are slogans, logos, products, and advertisements, but nothing else. Buyers don’t know anything else because the company has no face. By posting this type of video, people have the opportunity to get to know those who work in the company and are involved in development. Thus, the company gets a more human look.
- This is a great way to present your company as an expert in the market for certain services. A huge number of companies sell products simply for profit, but if your specialists are influential in this field, then there is an opportunity to declare this so that customers are confident in your reliability.
- When you go beyond blog posts on your site, you have the opportunity to increase the number of users who will be able to know about your existence. This is possible if you use various social platforms. This way, you will be able to boost traffic to your website.
How to do it right?
- To start successfully vlogging, you do not have to limit yourself to one topic that your videos will be devoted to. Users love variety, which means making sure your videos are fun and educational is key.
- Determine the person who will become the face of your company. This should be a person who will constantly appear in the videos and also represent your business. You can choose one of your employees or find an influencer who can get more exposure for your company.
- If you choose this path, then be sure that you give due attention to this, that is, you will make every possible effort to promote your vlog. It doesn’t matter which platform you choose, because if you just publish content, then it will not have any success.
Where to post?
Just like that, posting videos on various social networks does not make any sense. In this regard, it is necessary to know exactly where they will be viewed most often with proper promotion.
As we know, YouTube videos and Instagram videos are especially popular because visual content prevails over all others on these platforms. In this regard, you will not go wrong if you focus on these two social platforms.
By creating a channel on YouTube, nothing will limit you, because there you can create videos that can be up to 12 hours long. That is, you can create and upload any videos. You will only have to choose your YouTuber, who will become the face of your channel.
As for Instagram, you won’t be able to upload long videos because the only option besides stories and regular posts is to make videos for IGTV, which allows you to upload videos up to one hour long, provided that you have a large audience.
What to post?
As we said earlier, a video blog is different in that the authors post videos that are informal and simple, that is, they are very different from promotional videos and other advertisements. You need to focus on content, not advertising.
Focus on your products and services
Your goal is to increase awareness of your brand and increase your audience, as well as increase the credibility of your company. This can be achieved by introducing users to your products in more detail.
You can talk brightly and engagingly about what needs your products can meet, as well as show visual ways to use them. In addition, a vlog can be used to fuel the interest of viewers in the release of a new product line. You can tell what products will be on sale soon, as well as what will be their advantages and differences from the old products. When creating such videos, you will need a trailer creator that any entry-level user can use.
Participate in challenges
Videos of this type are especially popular because people try new things, perform difficult tasks, and you can see real genuine emotions there. They go viral easily. Your company can take part in one of the popular challenges or become the creator of new video challenges.
Showcase your expertise
Users need answers to a large number of questions. You can easily win the trust of users if you focus on education and information for your customers, both potential and regular.
You must communicate with your audience to understand what questions they want to be answered. Once you’ve identified their area of interest, you can start creating tutorial videos to inform and educate your users. To create such videos, you will need an educational video maker that will provide all the necessary tools.
Everyone says that companies need to expand their audience and engage customers. One way to do this is to create a video blog where you can interact more closely with the user and meet their needs.