QuickBooks is the most popular business accounting software that was developed by Intuit in the year 1998. Practically every small-scale business looking for accounting software ends up using this QuickBooks for its comprehensive features and functionalities.
Whether you need to manage your income or keep a track of business expenses, it helps you do both. Since there are different versions of this software, it gets complicated and makes it necessary for the user to know about each version correctly. Below are the variants of QuickBooks Desktop: –
Variants of QuickBooks
QuickBooks Desktop Products
QuickBooks desktop products are installed on the local system of the user and are known to offer a wide range of features with other variants lack.
QuickBooks Online requires no installation as it is available on the Cloud. Users can access the software from any device, anywhere by paying a subscription fee.
Developed for small businesses and self-starters, QuickBooks Self-Employed helps the users to handle various tasks like mileage tracking, expense sorting, receipts organization, and invoice management in less time.
Different Versions of QuickBooks Desktop
QuickBooks Enterprise offers the business best-in-class accounting, reporting, time tracking, job costing, and inventory management functionalities. With a capacity for 1 million customers and vendors, it is suitable for both small-scale and big-scale businesses.
Top Features of QuickBooks Enterprise
- Scale up to 40 users with multiple predefined user roles
- The central dashboard helps automate the inventory and orders
- Create unlimited checks and file employ payroll taxes.
- All the payments are sent to the bank directly.
- Advanced reporting
- Data is synchronized from all the user devices and is automatically backed up on the cloud when using QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Hosting.
QuickBooks Premier is a more powerful version of QuickBooks tailored for small businesses with industry-specific needs. Businesses can manage their inventories, track balance sheets, and bill clients as per time, material, job phase, or completion percentage. It facilitates contractors with tools to create job estimates, track job, change orders, and analyze profitability. Below are some industry-specific features of QuickBooks Premier.
Key Features of QuickBooks Premier:
- Track Balance sheet
- Inventory management
- Month-wise report of profit/loss
- Profitability tracking based on products
- Donation statements for the non-profits
- Unbilled time and expense tracking
- Sales tracking
QuickBooks Pro is best suited for small-scale to medium-scale businesses. It is developed to facilitate core accounting needs, such as project accounting, accounts payable and receivable, and expense management. It can either be installed on-premises or on the cloud with a competitive Azure Virtual Desktop Pricing.
Important features of QuickBooks Pro:
- Track product inventory and modify it in case of theft, loss, or shrinkage
- Automated Sales Tax tracking
- Users can create invoices and payment receipts.
- Automated Payment Reminders
- Bills Management helps maintain the cash flow
- Categorize multiple transactions and organize the business
- Users can import financial data
As you see, these were the different variants of QuickBooks. QuickBooks Desktop is widely preferred by the industry due to its benefits and functionalities. Apps4Rent offers reliable services for the QuickBooks lineup with round-the-clock support and maintenance. Not just QuickBooks, they also provide other products like Office 365 GCC High with reliable end-user support.