TikTok is the ultimate social media platform to create and share short-duration videos. It has gained fantastic growth among teenagers and younger audiences. If you enter this platform, you can see various viral videos, brand promotion videos, and various celebrity videos.
TikTok is now available in 150+ countries in 75 languages and has more than 800 million active users and 1.5 billion downloads across the world. Whether you are an individual or business owner, you can use this platform to enhance your popularity with a larger number of followers.
If you’re looking for the top trending ways to get more fans and followers on TikTok, you are in the right place.
Don’t miss this blog. You can get unbelievable ideas and strategies to enhance your TikTok followers count. Keep reading this article!
Top 10 Strategies To Get More TikTok Fans And Followers:
1. Decide A Clear Goal
The first and foremost strategy to increase your followers on any social media platform is a clear goal/plan. If you have a complete plan about what you do from starting to ending, you can definitely get a great achievement.
However, it is crucial to find your target audiences who are relevant to your profile and create videos based on their needs and interests. Also, you can track your competitor’s profile and check what type of content they post, and people are interested in watching.
For instance, you can create more funny and attractive videos if your target audience is between 16 to 24 years. Also, if your target audience is more than 25 years old, you can create innovative and engaging content.
2. Take Advantage Of TikTok Trends
TikTok is the perfect source to find trending content. From dance videos to hashtag challenges, you can see there is something trending on the platform. If you take advantage of posting trending videos, you can easily attract more audiences and invite them to follow your profile.
Do you wonder how to find trending content on TikTok? Here are few easy steps:
- You can use the TikTok For You page to find what type of content most people post.
- You can find trending hashtags and challenges on the Discover page.
- You can find trending songs on TikTok and use that song in your videos.
Remember that if you follow the above three methods, you don’t copy the same content people already posted on the platform. Try to give your best and make something new or different in it.
Hence, uploading trending videos in your own way is the best strategy to grow your TikTok followers.
3. Post UGC Videos For Massive Engagement
User generated content is usually created by users rather than brands. Some brands encourage their customers to create content for them, and they upload that videos in their profile with specific hashtags.
On TikTok, you can build customer loyalty, receive more TikTok video likes, gain massive engagement and generate more followers to your profile by creating engaging UGC content.
For example, if you sell makeup products, you can ask your customers to create videos by using your products. You can publish that content on your TikTok account with effective hashtags. You can also encourage your followers to share that content with their friends and followers for better engagement.
In this way, you can invite more followers to your profile and convert them into your potential customers.
4. Perform With Other Users Videos
Stitch, duet, and react are three similar features that help you recreate and share other users’ content on your TikTok profile. It is one of the best ways to interact with different creators and invite those fans and followers to your account.
Here is the difference between TikTok duet, react and stitch;
- Duet – It is a fun feature that enables you to combine two videos on a single screen. You can find this duet feature by clicking the share icon on any video. You can access this feature only if the original creator of the video allows it.
- Stitch – TikTok stitch feature encourages users to interact with other users’ content. Meanwhile, duet videos appear in a side-by-side format. But with the stitch, you can take any 5 seconds of someone else’s video and replace it with your own content. Stitch is an effective way to show the creative side of yourself and make a sunny ending with other users.
- React – This video is similar to the duet feature, but the new video appears in a small window of the original video. The TikTok react video came from the reaction videos of YouTube. But, it is highly popular on TikTok.
By using these three video features, you can leverage your followers count to a new high level!.
5. Add Trending Hashtags In Your Captions
Hashtags in your post captions will increase your video visibility and discoverability. Adding trending hashtags in your video caption will increase the chance that your videos will appear on the TikTok For You page. When the user searches for that hashtag, your videos appear in front of them.
You can use either general hashtags or brand-specific hashtags in your videos. Both are effective for your video reach and get more followers on TikTok. But, the best practice is to add hashtags that are highly specific to your content.
For example, when you post videos relevant to cooking, you can use specific hashtags like #cooking #food #restaurant and more
Therefore, it will make it easier for your target audience to find your videos and engage with them.
6. Publish Videos At Perfect Time
If you want to increase the number of followers on your TikTok profile instantly, you have to post content when your audience is more active. Because there is a chance to gain more likes, views, comments, and shares during the peak time.
Do you wonder how to find the best time for TikTok?
Here are few tips,
- You can start with your own research. That means you can use the published content before a few weeks and track when you get the maximum engagement.
- Track the detailed analysis in your TikTok dashboard and find the best days and hours when your followers are active.
7. Utilize Influencer Partnership
One of the quickest ways to get a significant number of followers on TikTok is influencer partnership. Influencers usually have high engagement rates and massive followers count. According to the data, 80% of marketers say influencer marketing is an effective tactic to achieve wider followers within a short span.
Remember that don’t partner with the influencer just because they have a huge following. It’s important to find the influencer who is relevant to your brand, industry, or niche. If the influencer gets more engagement, the more attention you can gain for your brand.
Therefore, an account with just huge followers will not work for your brand. It’s better to find the influencer with potential followers and a high engagement rate.
8. Share TikTok Videos To Other Social Networks
If you have a large number of followers on other social media platforms, you can definitely share your TikTok profile or each of your videos on those platforms. It will give more benefits for growing followers on TikTok because your followers on that platform already know you, so they can take an interest in watching your TikTok videos and follow your account as well.
Cross promoting your TikTok content not only helps you to increase your followers, but it also helps to boost your TikTok views, enhance the popularity and generate more leads.
You can quickly share your TikTok video on all other social media platforms because TikTok makes it easier to download your videos straight to the camera roll. So, you can directly share your videos on other social media channels.
9. Don’t Forget To Use CTA’s
Posting attractive content is not enough to grow your TikTok followers. Using an effective call to action at the end of each video brings additional engagement to your content. You can directly ask viewers to follow your profile, purchase your products, or do something else with the perfect CTA.
For example, you can simply add CTA’s like follow me to more interesting videos, download now, Install now, shop now, and more.
10. Use TikTok Ads
If you’re looking for ways to grow your TikTok followers instantly, advertising is the best option to get amazing reach. TikTok ads help you get massive engagement, drive more sales, and boost brand awareness quickly.
Here are the different types of TikTok ads you can use:
- Infeed ads – It is similar to Instagram ads and appears or on the TikTok For You page. You can use this ad to create 9 to 15-second videos with an engaging call to action.
- Top View ads – TikTok top view ads are similar to brand takeover, but after 5 seconds, the user opens the app. You can use this ads option to create a full-screen video with sounds on and auto-play options.
- Brand takeovers – It is a full-screen video that appears immediately once the user enters the app. Brand takeover ads also appear on the TikTok for your page in the form of images, videos, or GIFs.
- Branded lenses or effects – With TikTok branded effects, you can enhance your ads by using AR filters, stickers, lenses, and more. It will help you to add a unique look and feel to your ads and rapidly gain your audience’s attention.
Conclusion: Get more TikTok fans and followers
A social media platform that gives endless opportunities to increase your followers quickly. No doubt TikTok is that platform!
If you use the right strategy while growing followers on TikTok, you can quickly achieve a more successful outcome for your profile. You can use duet and stitch to boost your audience interaction, add trending hashtags & CTAs, take advantage of influencer marketing, TikTok ads to grow your TikTok and followers.
Alison Williams is a social media content writer who works at Flatfitty. She is an experienced social media analyst. Her passion is to contribute to engaging content for authority blogs and websites. You can also visit her online at Twitter.com!