Have you ever wondered whether your phone is hacked or trapped or you might feel like someone is trying to listen to the call you made and reading your conversations? Even though smartphones have made human life easy but the risk of cybercrimes comes with it and this is one of the biggest present-day concerns. Hackers always look for a way to spy on someone’s phone so they can steal some confidential information such as financial details.
These days, users not only use their smartphones just for calls or sending SMS but to use for online banking, shopping, photography, social media, and many other activities. But in the time of this digitalization, the number of cybercrimes also increased. We know, A PC gets attacked by a virus and harms the system but the same thing can also be happed with a smartphone. In this article, we will share some Code to check if phone is tapped 2021 to check if someone spying on you.
But before share these secret codes, we will tell you how to check if your phone is hacked.
How To Know If Your Phone Is Tapped?
Some signs tell you that your phone might be tapped or hacked by someone:
- Rapidly Battery Loss: If you notice drastically battery loss of your Phone then there might be some chances that your phone is hacked. Malware keeps on running in the background, which uses your phone resources and one of them is Battery.
- New Application: If you ever see an application that you don’t know ad want to know how it gets installed on your phone. Then It may be remotely installed by some hacker to tap your phone.
- Outgoing calls and SMS: If your friends receiving messages from your number that you didn’t send, may be sent by a hacker. Sometimes hackers make outgoing calls and send SMSs from your phone without your knowledge. Do check your call logs and SMS to verify if your phone is tapped.
- Increase Data usage: Just like battery, Malware which a hacker installed in your phone without letting you know also use. If you notice your data usage has increased significantly that may be because your phone is compromised and some hacker is using it. By checking your data usage, you can check if your phone is hacked.
- Sluggish device performance: If your device keeps freezing or crashing. This may happen because of malware or spyware that damaging your device.
- Pop-Ups: Have you notice unusual pop-ups that appear despite having an ad blocker, may contain phish information if malware is damaging your smartphone.
What Is The Code To Check If Phone Is Tapped 2021?
There are certain USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) that you can use to check if your phone is tapped. You just have to simply dial these codes and press the call button. Most of these codes start and end with * or # and contain numbers in the middle.
Conditional Forwarding Codes
As the name suggested, this type of forwarding comes with conditions. This means in certain scenarios if someone calls you, his call will be forwarded or diverted to someone else’s number. Below are conditional forwarded codes outlined:
- *#61#: This code enables you to check if someone else is taking your calls and texts when your phone doesn’t respond. If you find such settings enabled, you can simply disable them by dialing ##61#.
- *#62#: This code helps you to know who is receiving your calls, texts, etc. when your phone is switched off or not reachable. Disable this forwarding by dialing ##62#.
- *#67#: This USSD shortcode lets you check who is taking your calls and receiving messages, when your phone is busy on another call and rejecting the call. ##67# helps you disable this forwarding.
- *#004#: This USSD code includes all the settings of the above codes. This means You can check who is receiving calls, SMSs, etc for all conditional forwarding (Switch off, Not reachable, Busy, Unanswered) of your phone number. By dialing ##004#, You can disable all conditional forwarding of your number.
Unconditional Forwarding Codes
The conditional forwarding let hackers forward all calls and SMSs to his phone whether the actual owner of the phone is busy or available to take calls. Check the code to check if your phone is hacked:
- *#12#: By dialing this code, you can check whether someone else is receiving calls and texts without letting you know. To stop all unconditional forwarding settings, simply dial ##21#.
Other Code To Check If Phone Is Hacked
- *#06# IMEI Code: Each phone comes with a unique number provided by the manufacturer to differentiate between them. That unique number called the IMEI number. This IMEI number will let you file a complaint again this number if you ever lose or someone steals your phone. With the help of this code, you can track the phone location if someone broke the security of your phone.
- *3001#12345#* iPhone Code: iPhone users can use this USSD code to check if their phone is tapped or not. This code short shows iPhone information such as Radio Access Technology(RAT) and LTE information such as Ota Msg, Tach Attempt, and Service cell information. These details can be used for further analysis.
- *#002#: This code enables you to check all conditional and unconditional diversion setting applied to your number at once. To stop all diversion settings, you simply have to dial ##002# from your number.
- *#*#197328640#*#* Utility Netmonitor Code: By dialing this SC, you can check every detail that your phone sends and receives along with the device location. Follow the below steps to check if your phone is hacked:
- This SC takes you to the main menu.
- Select UMTS Cell Environment > UMTS RR Information, Here you will get the cell ID number. Note down the cell ID number.
- Go back to the main menu and Select MM Information > Serving PLMN here you’ll get the local area code on the screen. Note the area code also.
- Open a net monitor website and enter cell ID and area code to check if your smartphone has an unknown connection.
So these are the code to check if phone is hacked 2021 and try to find out exact reason why this will going to happen.
Note: Some of the mentioned codes may not work on an individual’s service provider. Hence, if any of these codes don’t work on your phone, you will receive an ‘Invalid MMI code’ or ‘Connectin error’ error notification.
In this article, We shared a certain code to check if phone is tapped 2021. Cybercrimes are getting increased day by day but these codes can let you know if someone is using your phone without your knowledge.