Ecommerce has become a necessity for all business niches. Each of the online business owners is in search of a sophisticated eCommerce solution offering a combination of flexibility, scalability, and extensibility being readily available.
Planning to develop an eCommerce website with all the world-class features plus a mobile-friendly theme that attracts customers 24/7? If your answer is yes, you are at the right place! With a countless number of open source web application platforms available, and freedom to select a framework to opt for is of course not easy. Still don’t worry.
You will find a platform that has been downloaded by millions and is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms in the digital marketplace. It is the one and only one – Magento.
Facts About Magento
- In the year 2013, Magento was recognized as the most popular eCommerce platform globally.
- It offers features that can be easily used by a beginner.
- It allows you to build customized solutions that work in sync with your eCommerce business needs due to the flexibility it offers.
- Effective tools such as cross-sells and upsells that encourage users to buy more products are offered by Magento which helps in generating revenues and sales.
- You get search engine friendly URLs that can help in better marketing.
- Magento offers a wide range of features that are organized well.
- Your website gets updated automatically.
- It offers support to multiple websites for promoting products and services across domains.
- It helps you to customize your store as per your preference and select any template for the look of your website.
- You get responsive as well as completely mobile friendly structure.
- Magento’s functions are simple, quick, and versatile. You can easily browse, comfortably buy, and enjoy effective services practically.
- The platform is highly popular and has a very big history. So, you will find plenty of information for users as well as developers online.
- The advanced SEO support features by Magento give products a great opportunity to rank on all the famous search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, and more.
- You can manage your products efficiently by displaying specific prices for a specific type of customer, adding multiple images for products and controlling all this using simple options.
Additional Features of Magento
- An easy to update shopping cart
- A well-organized back end
- A nice default template
- Add-on modules with new and significant competences
- If you are a businessman from any niche, you can opt for this platform and get a huge success.
After checking the facts and features of Magento, you might have got the confidence of selecting Magento for your eCommerce website. Let’s not take a look at the best Magento hosting provider and the features and benefits it offers.
MilesWeb one of the popular web hosting providers in the world. Founded in 2012, the company took no time to gain popularity in the world due to the services they offer. You will find best eCommerce hosting solutions to select from them. Additionally, they utilize the latest technology in their server configuration and ensure that they deliver the best for your website.
They have an expert support team that helps to resolve their customers’ queries instantly. The team is available 24/7 via live chat and email. They offer the best uptime in the industry to ensure that your website always remains up and running.
Free Domain Name: You can get your domain name registered for free. This will save your time required to find a domain registrar and also the money to buy a domain.
Free Magento Migration: If you aren’t getting the desired services for your Magento website, you can always migrate your website to MilesWeb for free.
Pure SSD Storage: SSD offers faster storage and performance by using flash technology.
Free SSL Certificate: They ensure your website remains safe by installing the free SSL certificate as well as it helps in improving your website’s ranking and building visitors’ trust on your website.
Secure Email Accounts: Your emails remain secure and are accessible from anywhere. They offer IMAP/POP3 and webmail support.
cPanel: You can easily manage your website, domains, emails, databases and more with the cPanel control panel.
Latest PHP & MySQL: You get the latest versions of PHP and MySQL so that your website is always updated and works smoothly.
1-Click Installer: You can installation as many applications as you want to with the Softaculous one-click installer.
Website Backup in Cloud: They also offer website backup in the cloud to keep your data safe and then restore it when required.
Free Instant Setup: Your hosting account is set up instantly once your payment is confirmed and that too free of cost.
Free Magento Installation: Since Magento is free to install, MilesWeb offers Magento hosting with free Magento installation. This saves your time in installing it later on.
Optimized Server: MilesWeb’s servers are optimized with latest technologies that offer swift and smooth functioning of your website.
Magento Consultancy: Their expert team helps you to resolve all the issues related to Magento hosting. They will guide you on timely updates and help your ecommerce business to grow.
Magento is an ultimate e-commerce solution offering high security and a great business environment. In case you want to build your website in Magento CMS and looking for the best and reasonable Magento web host, MilesWeb is the best option to contact for. They will help you to take your business online instantly.