Creating a will before one’s life-cycle ends is a very important task to do. However, everybody might not always want to involve a lawyer in person, or may not have the time or resources to do so.
In this online world will-making is a job that can be done with the use of technology easily. Here we have come up with Nolo Quicken WillMaker & Trust review that will tell you everything about it.
About Quicken WillMaker & Trust
Quicken WillMaker was launched by Nolo and was founded in 1971 by Ralph Warner, a publisher of legal books in California. It provides the users with services such as the creation of their will or the formation of other public contracts.
Nolo Quicken WillMaker & Trust software is mostly used to create wills and power of attorney or other legal documents about real estate planning.
Is Quicken WillMaker Easy To Use?
Quicken WillMaker is a simple and easy-to-use software that guides you step by step on how to create legal documents. You just need to answer the questions and they guide you into doing what you desire.
With its simple-to-use interface, you will be able to create the document that you required for any legal purpose.
Top Features of Quicken WillMaker & Trust
In this Quicken WillMaker & Trust 2021 premium review section, we have discussed some of the benefits and advantages of this software.
- You can create all kinds of legal documents such as a Will, an Estate Plan, living trust, health care directive, power of attorney, etc. With simple and easy steps according to your own needs and requirements.
- All your questions and doubts that you have regarding the legal complications of your documents are answered in a way that a layman can become thorough with the legal aspects of the documents created by him.
- You are provided with a list of questions that are not very complex. You have to answer them honestly and accordingly, your documents are prepared.
- With this software, you can be sure that the best judgment is given to you as the software has no personal gains of itself that it means to fulfill, unlike selfish human interests.
- The Quicken WillMaker & Trust 2021 software gives you access to 35 documents and 2 eBooks, with various topics covered in them such as-
- Personal Finance Documents
- Home & Family Documents
- Executor Documents
- Estate Planning Documents
- Other relating Affidavits and Agreements
Thus, Quicken WillMaker proves to be very handy software in case you want to create any kind of legal software and works for your whole life-based one-time on one of membership. They also provide you with free legal updates for one year after the purchase.
With this Quicken WillMaker review you will get to know all about it in detail.
Nolo Quicken WillMaker & Trust Review – Price
Quicken WillMaker offers 3 type plans to the users and these are,
- Starter – $89
- Plus – $129
- All Access – $199
Use Quicken WillMaker & Trust Coupon Code and grab up to 50% off on it.
With the starter plan, you can only create the Will, Healthcare Directive, and Final Arrangements.
Through Plus plan users can do everything that they can with the Starter plan and other things like Power of Attorney, Letter to Survivors, and Living Trust.
You can do many things with All Access where you will get all the features of the starter & plus plan. Plus you will get a digital storage vault life-based where you can easily store your legal documents anywhere and access them anytime.
Quicken WillMaker Device Compatibility
Nolo Quicken WillMaker & Trust 2021 Premium is compatible with different devices that we are going to see in the review section.
|Operating System||Memory||Hard Disk Space|
|Windows 10/8.1||Minimum 2 GB||54 MB (1.5 GB if .NET not installed)|
|macOS 10.13 or higher||Minimum 2 GB||54 MB or higher|
Download Quicken Willmaker & Trust 2021 and create the legal document that you want.
Pros & Cons Of Quicken WillMaker & Trust
Here are some of the advantages & disadvantages of Nolo Quicken WillMaker & Trust.
- Approved by qualified lawyers
- Wide range of legal documents coverage
- Can create multiple legal documents
- Best for time-saving
- Can be used by the US permanent residents
- No mobile application
- A bit expensive for those who want for single-use
Nolo Quicken WillMaker & Trust Alternatives
Here are some of the alternatives to Quicken WillMaker & Trust.
- Rocket Lawyer
- Do your own will
Nolo Quicken WillMaker has a great name in the field of legal documents. There are some shortcomings too which can be covered up by other software.
Quicken WillMaker Customer Support
Nolo’s WillMaker & Trust offers good customer support to the users. They provide support via phone or email.
The support team is available from Monday to Friday between 8 am to 5 pm. They also have an online ticket support system directly from the site. You just need to enter some basic details like your general information and product information and your issues to get help from the support team.
Quicken WillMaker & Trust Review 2021 – Final Thought
Nolo’s Quicken WillMaker & Trust 2021 software lets you have access to a team of lawyers and editors. They work in the backend to make sure that the judgment of the software is correct.
In case any loopholes are left behind by the software, the lawyers are very well aware of the laws of different regions of the country.
In the end, Quicken WillMaker is a great platform for creating legal documents easily.