Graphic design is what brings life into your content. Nowadays writing quality content is just not enough. You need attractive images and catchy infographics in order to make your content appealing and catchy. But the problem is everybody is doing this. Therefore, you have to make your graphics innovative and unique. This is when the best and most used Graphic designer software comes into play. We are going to discuss the top 5 most used graphic design software or tools. And also a couple of bonus software.
1. Adobe Illustrator CC
The name Adobe Illustrator is not new in the field of graphic design. It has been the best software for graphic designers all around the world for years. It is a vector graphics editor tool for creating drawings, sketches, illustrations, artwork, etc.
First of all, it is the best software for graphic designing hands down.
Adobe Illustrator software has been being updated from time to time. And it has a wide array of tools that help you create incredible designs.
Adobe Illustrator is the perfect tool for all professional graphic designers and artists. It is one of the most used graphic design software.
– It has various tools that help you create designs for websites, logos, featured images, infographics, video games, Comics, etc.
– It enables designers to create graphic designs faster.
– You can use it in Windows as well as in Macs.
– You can create designs from mobile to massive Billboards without compromising the quality with this software.
– It is integrated with Adobe Creative Cloud which makes it easier to share projects.
– First thing, you have to learn it. It is not that easy to use as other tools, for example, Canva or Venngage, etc.
– It takes a lot of space on your computer on a laptop. So, you have to make sure that you enough space to download it.
2. Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop is the most popular tool out there. It is a raster graphics editor software. It is the best photo/image editing and graphic designing software. Adobe Photoshop is one of the most used software for graphic design.
It is a tool that every designer needs. It helps you create gorgeous designs for websites, icons, edit photos, posters, logos, paintings, banners, mobile apps, and many more.
For photographers, this software has a lot to offer.
– You can create 3D enabled designs, illustrations, and drawings/paintings.
– Can edit, resize, and enhance images as well as videos.
– Many special features especially for Photographers.
– Various tools for enhancing and transforming images.
– It has various features, for example, Brush smoke smoothing, luminance masking controls, digital art, access to lightroom photos, etc.
– Many unique effects and patterns help to enhance digital works.
– Again you have to put some extra effort into learning all the important features and tools of it.
– Second thing is its price. If you are a beginner then the price could be daunting for you.
3. Adobe Indesign
Adobe Indesign is a desktop publishing and also typesetting software. It is used for creating flyers, brochures, newspapers, magazines, postures and many more.
This is a software for graphic designers, publishers, marketing professionals, etc. It comes in handy creating a lot of commercial designs. Adobe Indesign is also the most used graphic design software.
– It also creates E-books, amazing PDFs and digital magazines.
– This software is used for print and digital media.
– it has various tools that help you work with writer and editor that helps you create the designs faster.
– some of the key features are endnotes, fonts, paragraph borders, and PDF accessibility enhancements, etc.
– It has limited tools for creating graphic design.
– Tools are not that strong and powerful.
CorelDraw is a vector graphics editor for creating various graphic designs. It helps you create logos, brochures, flexes, templates, postures, invitation cards, etc. CorelDraw is the most used software for graphic design.
Some of the key features of it are color balancing, adding special effects like border to pictures and images, contrast adjustment, etc.
It has some of the best tools like Pick Tool which helps rotate, resize and select images. Shape Edit tool and Zooming tools and many more.
– You can work on multiple pages by using this software.
– It has easy curve management features.
– You can create better designs with stability and can explore your creativity.
– Coreldraw has some file transfer issues.
– It also has issues with increments in file size.
Canva is an online platform for creating amazing graphic designs. It is very to learn and use and also it creates some of the high-quality graphic design with great speed. Canva is also the most used software for graphic design.
The tool is totally free to use. Plus you can create posters, infographics, images, logos, etc for the website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
– The first benefit of this tool is that it is totally free and really easy to create professional designs.
– It gives you unlimited free templates to use and various font sizes.
– The software is beneficial for beginners as well as professionals.
– Canva is an online platform and it automatically saves all of your designs.
– It is a good tool but it does not have some advanced features and tools like Photoshop and Illustrator.
– With multiple pages and design, speed gets affected.
These are the top 5 most used graphic design software yet. Adobe without a doubt provides some of the best and quality software. That is why all the graphic design software by adobe like Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign are the top with unique features and quality.
On the other hand, Coreldraw is also a top tool when it comes to designing. It has been being used by professional designers for ages.
We added Canva to this list because it is one of the easiest designing tools out there. Plus it is free to use.
Hope, You liked this list of top 5 most used graphic design software. Choose the best software that fits you.